Banarasi Kora Organza Fabric - Madhulika Fashion
What is Organza Fabric
Organza is a woven, thin and transparent silk fabric. Organza is one of the richest fabrics in India. Organza is shiny and gives you a graceful look. This transparent fabric is in demand for 2-3 years and it is natural and environment friendly too.
Generally, organza is used as a party, bridal wear and it maintains a different elegance in the garment.
Qualities of Organza
- Shining appearance
- Do not stick to your body
- Stiff and strong
- Thin and lightweight
- Voluminous Flare
Types of Organza Fabric
- Mirror Organza: Most common type of organza. Designers use this for both ethnic and western wear. It gives you a versatile look with reflective fabric.
- Crystal Organza: This organza fabric is with shimmer and it is used for party costumes and decoration.
- Two-tone Organza: This fabric is so beautiful and made with two different threads, that is why it is known as two-tone fabric.
- Crushed Organza: Crushed organza is mostly used in western wear but you can use it in ethnic wear too. It is like a kind of zigzag texture in the fabric.
- Satin Organza: Satin organza is not pure silk and it is used in light colors as bridal wear in westerns.
Care Instructions for Organza :
- Washing: You can wash organza with mild detergent at home but if you have bought pure silk organza, we'll recommend you to dry clean it and don't wash it.
- Dry: Do not dry organza in direct sunlight because it can cause color fade of your fabric. So avoid direct sunlight.
- Iron: Use steam iron for organza fabric because organza is thin and transparent.
- Storage: Keep organza fabric by folding it and keeping in it a cover.
Organza Fabric is strong, slippery and luxurious fabric. You must try it out and Rock your ethnicity!
Check out latest collection of Cora Organza banarasi Sarees at Madhulika Fashion and get free shipping and COD available.